Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Snapper ST Series ST1942 (960440015)
Call for Price
Power and performance comes easy with the Snapper® ST Series riding lawn mowers. ST Series ride on mowers make mowing medium to large yards a breeze. With a reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine, you get the luxury of long-lasting power from a two-step debris management system that protects your engine. Abundant landscaping is no problem with the mid-size 42" or 46" deck, tight 16" turning radius and the ability to mow in any direction for increased mowing efficiency.
- Drives Like A Car: Automotive-style hydrostatic transmission makes this lawn mower easy to drive, provides a smooth ride and saves time with seamless transitions when changing speed or direction.
- Comfortable Lawn Mowing: Padded seat with soft grip, over molded steering wheel provides enhanced comfort while operating.
- Outstanding Durability: All-steel construction help give this lawn tractor an edge in harsh, demanding conditions.
- Dependable Power: A powerful Briggs & Stratton Intek™ V-Twin Engine delivers reliable power and quick starting. The OHV design allows the engine to run cooler and deliver a smoother ride.
- Easy Mower Deck Cleaning: Connect your hose to the washout port on the mower deck for a fast and simple way to clean debris such as grass clippings or yard waste off of the bottom.
- Smart Controls: Large 3 gallon fuel tank, convenient fuel tank sight gauge, maintenance reminder, and hour meter or are just some of the user-friendly features found on the ST Series mowers.
- Vented Mower Deck System: The high performance air induction cutting deck allows for optimal air flow and excellent cut quality.
- Model: 2691569
- Marketing Model: ST1942
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek™ V-Twin
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- HP (gross) *: 19.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
- Battery (cca): 230
- Starting Type: Key Start
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-5.6
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3.5
- Frame: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (in): 15x6
- Rear Tires (in): 20x8
- Seat: 15" High-Back, Adjustable
- Deck Type: Stamped Steel w/ washout port
- Turning Radius: 16
- Cutting Width (in): 42
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.0 - 4.0
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 6
- Blade Engagement: Manual
- Deck Construction: 13-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Spindle: Steel
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Headlights: Incandescent
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Maintenance Monitor: No
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Assembled Length (in): 69
- Assembled Width (in): 50
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Fuel Level Indicator: Yes
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 10-Year On Deck Shell
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 19.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Intek™ V-Twin
- Wheel Size
- 20x8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.